Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kupcake and Candle Party

Curious Goerge~Chocolate Peanut Butter Passion














The evening was spent sampling kupcakes,
sharing laughs with friends
and making kupcake plans. What a fun night.
If you are interested in hosting a kupcake tasting party call Kim (623)695-1489
Almond Joy and ~Mostess Hostess~


















Oh my, what is this?
A blonde bombshell, of course. Super silky vanilla sponge cake, filled with a creamy vanilla and topped in a vanilla icing.


I created the Dark Chocolate Raspberry in honor of my sweet friend Deb. They are so fabulous. Dark chocolate cake, filled with a silky smooth milk chocolate and topped in a chocolate raspberry icing. It is smooth, rich and wonderful.

2 comments:

Global Future said...

Nice blog. Yummmyy... Cakes.
Beautiful pictures and template.
Bravo.

Please visit:

http://camera-world.blogspot.com

Good luck

OneRockinMom said...

I love your blog. I love your kupcakes. I love you! PS I adore that you mentioned me and my raspberry lovelies. However, I still can't get the peanut butter/chocolate ones out of my head!!